Sunday, April 3, 2011

My last post was my 100th and I feel compelled to let everyone know. It is a milestone of sorts, and I hope to reach 200 before I know it. To tell the truth, I get giddy when I see or hear people talking about my blog, because it means that, hopefully, my words mean something to someone (at least enough to read it!).

It's spring break! and it is snowing... what? It's kind of funny, though, because I've been knitting a cowl that I started a few months ago, and I thought I wouldn't be able to wear it until next winter. Haha!! If I finish it tomorrow I could still find a few cold days to wear it. However, my to do list of things during my break is quite long. Among those: finish filling out graduation application, find my Harry Potter books (seriously, I packed them up two years ago and still haven't found them), purchase a ball winder, and hopefully finishing unpacking this house. Really. We still have things in boxes. Most of them are odd things that we will probably give away.

This morning is full of delicious coffee from Black Coffee Roasting Co.  from right here in Missoula (!), laundry (I still can't get over how awesome it is to have your own washer and dryer), How I Met Your Mother, and cowl knitting.

Hope you all have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥