Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cat Hat

There's a hat with cats on trying to be knit. Oh yes, it will be knit, but the specific design is still iffy. I want to use up as much yarn as possible because I found that I have a bunch of little bits. I actually found that I have way more yarn than I thought I did, and how on earth did I ever think it was possible for me to knit or crochet it all? This is exactly the reason why I should only buy yarn when I have a project in mind.

I'd really like to rant on Subway and how the head honchos are cheap asses and their reasoning to make us use less vegetables per sandwich isn't purely for capital gain but because "vegetables make people fat." ............There are so many things wrong with that I can only sit in disbelief and think, "WTF!?" So to stick it to those penny-pinching gum wads, please ask for more veggies the next time you eat there (but don't eat the tuna. seriously).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥