Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am almost finished with the cat hat. I worked on it almost all day yesterday. In fact, I was so engrossed by it (and HP and the Chamber of Secrets) that I forgot I had class... oops. As it is, I'm so behind in class. Instead of knitting and pleasure reading yesterday I should have been reading the class book and writing an abstract. Good news though, I think my graduation application is finally finished (being filled out, that is). I still need some signatures but it's about ready. I only hope they overlook the white out and scribbled out words and give me my damn diploma on time.


31
this is how i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥