Friday, January 28, 2011

UFO: Twisted Toque hat

I'm not sure if this will be finished in time to count towards January's stats. I'm stuck on the ribbing. The first inch and a half went well. I was still interested. Now that I'm nearing three inches and still have another half inch left, the novelty is gone.

After some thought, I've decided to alter my 2011 Knit the Book Challenge. While I love all the patterns, realistically some don't make sense for me to knit: I won't wear them and I can't think of anyone who will. So I'm offering this substitution: Continue towards my goals of two, two and half, and five projects a month, but they can be any knitted thing from any pattern source. That way, I'll be knitting practical things rather than for the sake of knitting a book.

Time to watch some Golden Girls, drink hot coffee, and fill out some job applications.

Jaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥