Saturday, January 8, 2011

Howler Monkey

I mentioned I finished the Howler Monkey hat for Scott. Just in time for above-freezing temperatures and rain. sigh. O well, there's always next year ;) I sort of figured this might happen; I make winter accessories too late in the season for appropriate usage.




Howler!


Take photos of a boy and he *will* get ADD



I still have loads to learn about my new camera. While taking these photos, many turned out really grainy and looked like they might have appeared in an old magazine. Which I think is super cool, if only I was trying to make them look that way. Yep, lots to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥