Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Problems persist

I spent some time in bed last night thinking about the problem that is Scalloped-Edge Beanie. Should I give it to a toddler, since it would probably fit her? Do I consider it "finished" and move on, but never wear it? Answer to the last question, hell no!! Not after that epic struggling the lace pattern caused me! I decided to unknit the decreased rounds and start increasing the length of the beanie's body. I know a beanie isn't meant to keep ears and head warm, but it should actually touch the ears, right? Haha this one barely skimmed the tops.

Before breakfast I began lengthening. And it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. I've already knit two or three rounds. Hooray!!

Pictures later today or tomorrow, can't decide if I should block this. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥