Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Eek, sorry for my blogging absence! I am feeling uninspired; the shorter days are hard to adjust to and they make me feel sluggish. I have a few things to share with you, so maybe I will try to take some good photos this weekend of it all. That's another thing, the past few weeks have been cloudy! (grumps face) so hard for me to not just stay curled on the couch knitting when it's gray out.

I will share a recent stash enhancer:

I can't believe I forgot to share my latest yarn stash enhancer, gah!!! @ayarnlovingmama thank you so much!!! It is gorgeous and the stitch marker is the prettiest!!!

the colorway is Volcano of Love...isn't that the best name ever?! It was hand-dyed by Tanya of A Yarn Loving Mama. Not sure what I'll knit...socks most likely, maybe some Valentine socks?

I have been back and forth on WIPs....for awhile I was going really heavy on my sweater. Then I knit Scott a cozy for his Kindle:

A kindle cozy for Scott


Now I am back on my Hermione's socks:

a nutty day improves... #iloveagoodsip #iloveagoodwip #operationsockdrawer

I had stopped at the legs, so the other day I turned the heels and finished gusset decreases.

Ok! I'll share more next time. Happy Hump Day!

6 comments:

  1. Your socks have some grooviness going on, some lava lamp like action. Cool cozy for the Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefani! The colors are pretty cool!

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm glad you're back! I'm glad you're just kickin' back getting your knitting mojo on. I love your yarn in all three photos! Did you come up with that kindle cozy pattern on your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks!! That is really nice to hear :) I AM getting my mojo back but not working on any holiday knitting.... I'll be knitting to the end I think haha!

      I'll post more about the pattern! It is called Cabled Kindling on Rav :-) I did not come up with it!

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥