Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pools of sorrow, waves of joy

FO!! This is pair 2/13 !

Across the Universe

I am in love with these socks!! The yarn is wonderful, the pattern is pretty yet simple enough that I was able to read while knitting, and they fit perfectly!!

Pattern: Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
Yarn: Lynai Superwash Sock Yarn in Across the Universe
Needle: 2.25 mm Magic Loop
Notes: Two at at time, toe up. I looove the Eye of Partridge heel! I think it's my favorite now.

Across the Universe



Across the Universe

in love with the speckles!!! Hope everyone has a good Wednesday :)

Across the Universe

5 comments:

  1. These socks are fantastic! The simplicity of the pattern really showcases the yarn. I love Eye of Partridge heel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about these socks! good choice of yarn & pattern!

    have a great week jesse~

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely socks. I have only knit one pair with this pattern, but I can see many more. Especially after viewing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sock pattern! Never noticed it before, just queued it ;-) Love your version! It looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that heel before, but it looks great! I'll have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥