Monday, June 25, 2012

WIP Monday

What's on the needles:

Cabled afghan

I pulled this faux cabled afghan out again because I really would like to finish it. I vowed to knit one twelve-row pattern repeat a day. So far, I have pretty much stuck to it, but it's only been three days since I made that vow! Right now it's 36" long! I started with six skeins and I'm on the fifth now. I think I will need to buy one or two more.





Heel turn!

Happy/Elate socks are still going! This photo is showing my wrap and turn heel. I am becoming more comfortable with this technique. As far as progress on the socks, I am actually past the heel flap and am on the leg. I'm not really knitting this at full force, just when I need some easy knitting :)




Tina


Tina the Tap Dancing T-Rex is happening! This photo is a bit dated, she has arms, a tail, and a belly panel now! I have one of her legs almost finished, and will just need to knit a second. Legs and arms are the worst parts for me - I always dilly dally on them!



Untitled


The card I made for my dad, for Father's Day. We celebrated last night since they were gone last weekend.



Untitled

I had to sneak two photos of Berny in... the other day she was lying on the couch, halfway on this blanket. The rules are she can be on the couch as long as she's on a blanket. So I pulled the blanket up under her rump and she fell into this position (with her rump more elevated than her head)... and stayed in it! It was so cute.


Untitled

Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Those socks are going to be the greatest thing ever come winter. I love a secret burst of color in the midst of the cold and grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! They will be such a nice, bright spot in the winter!

      Delete
  2. Love all the projects on the needles. Good for you for pulling out that Cable Afghan. I really need to take note and do the same with a couple of blankets I have in the WIP basket.
    You know I am lovin' those socks!!
    Berny is a crack up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andi! Though lately, I haven't been keeping up with my one pattern repeat per day.... haha! Maybe by winter ;)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥