Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WIP: Diagonal Lace Socks

I cast on this pair the other day:


Diagonal Lace Socks by Wendy D. Johnson. Yarn is Knitpicks Stroll in Harvest Tonal. Such a simple but pretty pattern!! I am really enjoying these socks.




Pattern: Diagonal Lace Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Fingering in Harvest Tonal
Needles: 2.00 mm 
Size: Medium-size (as written in pattern)

It's a very simple lace pattern and the repeats are fairy easy to memorize; a perfect pattern where you can devote your attention to it without having your eyes stuck to the pattern. The pattern is also free on Ravelry, but I am pretty positive I want to own the book :)


8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love these! Who is the sock queen now? The yarn and pattern could not be more perfectly matched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andi! I am very happy with the way they are knitting up!

      Delete
  2. they remind me of the waterfall socks.

    those colours are beautiful - they look like sunshine for feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beks! Sunshine for feet...I like that :) I will have to look up the waterfall socks.

      Delete
  3. love the yarn & the pattern!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I hope you have a great rest of your week as well!

      Delete
  4. Awesome color! They're going to be perfect this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! As much as I am ready for the summer, I also can't wait for fall to wear all my socks!

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥