Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stockings

I started these Christmas stockings a few months ago, and forgot about them until this week...oops. I found the pattern in one of those Crochet A Day calendars for 2011. Anyway. My first attempt at a stocking and I think I might have failed lol

This one looks a little limp =(
This one is for Aunt Linda. I used Red Heart's red and greens for it.




This stocking is crocheted with Lion Brand's super soft yarn...red and an olivey green:

This one is for Penny. Unfortunately it has toe and heel issues
I do like this picture. Pretty bells!

Hanging on the wall since we don't have a fire place. Actually only the stocking on the right is on a pin, the other one I'm holding by the loop and trying to hold the camera far enough away without catching myself in it.


I think they will look better when they're filled...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just saw the comment you left on my blog. That is quite a coincidence! My daughter was born in 1987, so not only do you have the same last name , you are also quite close in age! We traveled together to Korea in April and had a great time. We both loved the country, the food and the people. Have you been back?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥