Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am feeling a little down today. Heard some bad news about a family friend yesterday. He has pancreatic cancer, I think, and has really taken a turn for the worse this last week. I have known this man since I was very young and my family has always been very close to his; he and my dad taught in the same school and coached football together for years.

We watched a movie last night called the King of Masks. And while the old man was in jail, his stupid pet monkey kept following him and staying by his side, I couldn't help but think of my friend and his dogs (and of course, his wife and children and everyone else who loves him). Those dogs are like children to him and I don't know if he will be able to see them again since he's in the hospital, and may not come out. That really breaks my heart.

I keep praying for him and his family.
God bless, Ek
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥