Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finished a project, won't say for who, but here's the FO:


Finished!

Also, I keep thinking about SOCKS! I think it is time...

I absolutely LOVE sock yarn!!!

I was torn between purchasing Susan Bates or Clover dpns (since I need a smaller needle for socks). I have mostly seen people knit socks on metal dpns (IRL and in blogs) but since I love the feel of the bamboo I decided I should use what I feel most comfortable with. And if the bamboo needles don't work for some reason, I'll try metal ones.

I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! I still should knit a hat for Nate, but I'm just not feeling the right pattern yet. He just might have to wait... I think that is the last knitted thing I'll make gift-wise. I had planned on knitting dish towels for mom and dad, but I really don't like the cotton yarn. Will have to find a new use for it, maybe.

This just in: totally hooked on Psych!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥