Monday, January 21, 2013

freaky deaky

I would have liked a different post subject to break my blogging absence. But I am really creeped out!

Ok, Scott leaves for work everyday at the same time. It's early, and I try to wake up with him but usually sleep in. Today, he left like normal and I fell back asleep. I woke up to him touching my leg and then heard him leave through the garage. I figured he forgot something and needed to come home to get it, but didn't want to wake me up. It was 7:45 am. I texted him, "Was that you?" and he writes back, "???"

O.M.G.!!!!

I checked all the doors and windows, everything was locked. Everything looked to be in order. Berny was sound asleep on the couch.

The best I can come up with is I was somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, and mistook the events for reality.

But.... holy shit!

7 comments:

  1. OMG is right! How scary for you! I hope you're right about the sleep & wakefulness~

    And by the way,i've missed your bloggy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie!! I feel much better today about what happened... just one of those freaky moments! I made sure to wake up with my boyfriend this morning though :)

      Delete
  2. I used to get that Jesse, someone told me it was just someone who had passed over, probably my gran? It does really creep you out though.....it's very surreal. Know in your heart they meant you no harm 🙏😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenni,
      I've always wondered about that... I haven't lost anyone recently though. I think it's a really nice way to think about it, and yes, they definitely meant no harm :)
      Jesse

      Delete
  3. oh wow...creepy indeed!! isn't it wonderful how this online community of never-met-but-kinda-do-every-day friends helps us?? i am certainly glad that you are able to leave it behind and feel better!
    in regards to the IG community i must say that i get energized and inspired by all these beautiful creations and the smart people that i meet online. i look through so many picture and i don't necessarily remember them all later, but i walk away with the desire to pay attention to detail, to look closer and to create! i just love it!!
    so nice to see your blog, i wanna post more frequently as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dag,

      Yes, the online community of friends is the best! And I definitely agree about looking at detail more since starting IG :)

      It's nice to see your blog too!! We will both post more often :)

      Delete
  4. Maybe it was just a vivid dream? I've had those like for example, bees buzzing real close and I can tell I flinch in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥