Thursday, December 15, 2011

Work in progress

Remember my last post, where I said I was going to cast on a hat for kicks? I did and it ended up becoming a real live hat. I did use a pattern, which I'll share when I post about that hat. That hat originally was to be a present for someone but it was too small, almost too small for me! So I cast on again for a slightly larger head, and I should be able to finish by Christmas! Although I just got this iPhone and it's really snazzy to play with. This phone was an early present from my parents!


I did finally get the picture upload thing down! Easy once I downloaded the blogger app. I hope the picture looks alright on a computer screen because on the phone it looks good but this is a much smaller screen! I hope it's not blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥