Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry, Merry

A tad late... but I figure I had better write about Christmas before I write about the new year!



I have a few finished projects to post about that will count towards the knit challenge, I think I'm at 52 of 60 finished. Alas, I don't believe I'll reach my goal. So close! More on that later.

One of the FOs was started and finished on my new set of Knitpicks Harmony needles!!!!! Scott gave me a full set of interchangeable needles :) They are such a delight to use! One of the neat things about them is Magic Looping, and not needing to switch to double pointed needles at the end of the hat. Very cool!

I can't believe 2011 is almost over. Just a few more days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥