Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Socks

I must've been crazy.
Two socks at a time on Magic Loop... yarn is everywhere, needles are everywhere...
too freaking fiddly.

That's what I was thinking last night when I cast on my first serious attempt at socks. But when I fell asleep, all I could see were the tiny needles and the thin thread, the miniscule stitches. The first thing I did today (even before making coffee, yikes!) was knit a few more rounds!

I am only on the cuff, but it's very encouraging and exciting to see the progress!

I'm making SOCKS!


may2011 032


may2011 028

Flower photos that didn't make the Shop Hop post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥