Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm the WEINER!!

I couldn't resist, what with all the talk about Weiner's weenie on Twitter, and a memory of my friend selling hot dogs at concessions and putting two dogs in one bun then telling people they were the "weiner!" for getting two....


I won a prize from Loopy Knit/ Crochet for the Shop Hop! It's a Namaste bag and it's beautiful.
This is the color I have, Peacock.  via WEBS

It folds out and can hold crochet hooks or double pointed needles, scissors, and other little notions. I feel like I am officially a cool knitter now that I have a Namaste bag =)))

Also, I really wasn't expecting to win anything when I started the Shop Hop, so this is ultra neat. I thought it would be nice to, but I was more interested in visiting other local yarn stores and driving around with Scott. I know the whole experience was fun for me, and I hope he enjoyed some it too =)

Woo hoo!!!

(I also purchased some Berroco's Ultra Alpaca while I was at Loopy. Pink and green hat is in the works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥