Monday, May 23, 2011

FO: Lilac and mint hat

may2011 055


2011 Knit Challenge: 18 Knit, 42 to go!

Originally I planned to knit a second slouchy hat in mint, but once I worked the ribbing, I thought it would be boring with just the one color. I decided to work a design with the purple yarn, which is good because I always liked the two colors together.

may2011 053


Both yarn is Cascade 220 from my birthday. I think Cascade 220 is slightly thinner than Patons Classic Wool. I am not sure how I feel about this.

I woke early this morning, around 5:30, for no apparent reason. But I'm capitalizing on the extra time by drinking coffee, listening to the Morning Edition on NPR, and writing this post. What's in store for the rest of the day? Lots of errands and maybe a hike up the M. Also, I finished HP and the Order of the Phoenix. Leisure reading is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥