Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Berny

may2011 054

She's recently taken to this chair by the front window. It supports her two favorite pastimes: napping and watching people go by.


We're planning another road trip to finish up the Yarn Shop Hop! We are going to Bozeman this weekend for their LYS: Stix Yarn Co and The Yarn Shop and Fiber Place. I hope the weather is nice! I'm excited to get out of Missoula again (if only for a short trip) and to have completed the Shop Hop (not there yet, but it's hard not to be excited)!

I just checked out Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders from the library yesterday and it is really neat! There is something compelling about sock yarn, maybe it's because I haven't knit with it before, or that it's so thin. I'm not sure, but I'm excited to try some patterns from the book.

I didn't climb the M yesterday because I was afraid it would rain. It didn't start until the evening, and it is definitely raining today. So I guess that means I'll spend the day knitting and reading again, oh darn =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥