Thursday, February 24, 2011

We're Moving !!

and in just a few weeks! to a HOUSE with a WASHING MACHINE and a BATHTUB and a GARAGE !! OMG !! And there's this neat space in the hallway between the living room and the bedroom that's perfect for a yarn nook. It'll be my little stash.

Also, knitnana has inadvertently planted a seed in my head to visit the Smithsonian and see the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef. Why didn't I know about this sooner? Seriously, how cool is a coral reef completely crocheted out of yarn? Spring break is April 4-8... I looked up plane ticket prices... I am seriously planning. I wish the museum was on this side of the country, though. I have never been to the Smithsonian, and even if I don't see the Reef display, I still want to visit it. But honestly, I would love to go ANYWHERE with nicer weather than Missoula right now.

Spillyjane knits has also inspired me a little. Have you heard of FM3 Buddha Machine? I hadn't until this morning. omg. Probably the coolest thing ever and I'm not even sure how it works. Watch some of the Youtube videos, seriously. It has the most soothing and cool sound in the world.

Better get back to packing up books
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥