Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I will not lie...

the beer cozy works amazingly well. So well, in fact, that I might add cozies to everything cylindrical in the house.

Today I also picked up Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's Knitting Rules. wow! I just read her section on hats and didn't realize how easy they really are to make (can't wait for the sock section!). I mean, I know hats are easy to knit, but now I really know. My problem solver is to make swatches...which I should have been doing all along. But I hate numbers and counting things so I avoid it. I recommend this book to everyone, even non-knitters because maybe you'll want to knit after reading it. Plus Stephanie Pearl-McPhee is hilarious.


Hope you all's fingers are staying warm while you drink your beer...if not, give me a shout!

Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥