Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 91st Birthday, Gram!!

Oh, how I love This Is Why You're Fat. How else would I get awesome pictures of food that I've never dreamed of???


BBQ Pulled Pork Donut Sammich
I've never quite gotten the appeal of donuts instead of bread/ bun, but apparently there's a calling for them. There were a few sandwiches like this on Man vs Food... and he thought they were tasty... so... ??

Yesterday we got a Costco membership!! With much thanks to Scott's dad =) Unfortunately we got carried away with its novelty and walked out of the store with, probably, too many things. That said, I can't wait to go back, especially on sample day!

And today is also my wonderful grandma's 91st birthday! My mom is cooking dinner and we're going to have a small party for her =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥