Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fell asleep, now I have warm beer =/

It's true, I fell asleep while watching a show about advertising after pouring a mug of Scape Goat Pale Ale (from Big Sky Brewing, oh yeah). Actually, we went to the brewery to refill our growler with Heavy Horse, the most delicious beer in the world BUT, it's a seasonal beer and they have run out until next year =( Scape Goat is an alright second choice, but just doesn't have the same round flavor.

Today started out very hectic and very chaotic. And very stressful. I think everything will turn out ok. And! I'm finally finished with midterms! Geesh, they spanned at least three weeks. My last one today was a spoken word poem with A.M.B. in Storytelling!! Our poem was about how much we hate being asked what we will do after we graduate, especially as English literature and creative writing majors (which was our audience too). It seems people often think there aren't any jobs out there that require a literature or writing degree, and insinuate that when they ask their question. Mostly I hate the question because I'm not sure what I'm going to do... except keep crocheting and reading and writing, and I'm going to be happy doing that. I was so nervous that it would fall flat once we performed, but I think the class loved it! We had a lot of passion behind it, and you can't ignore passion like that =) Even though I loved the feeling of performing, I am sooo relieved to be finished with it!

At this point, I don't have any pressing deadlines and feel pretty much on top of the world ^-^ I've been reading an old Knit Simple lately and I think I'm going to attempt to knit a hat...! It should be a great learning experience for me.

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥