Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How on earth do blogs ever become "established?" While trying to start my own, the openness and endless opportunity freaks me out. I'm also, in general, an indecisive person so making certain decisions about this blog are making my brain spin. The first post was an inspiration about haibun, but now I'd like to expand this blog to showcase more of my interests, such as crocheting, knitting, scrapbooking, photography, pens.... will that be too overwhelming? Certain blogs that I follow are specific only to pens, or notebooks, or amigurumi. Oh dear. I'm already feeling scattered.

Hmm...well, perhaps I will go at this blogging with whatever pops into my head. So I guess on that note, I'll take some photos of a scarf I'm working on and upload them soon.

Ganbarimashoo!




This is Berny <3 You will see a lot of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥