Monday, May 24, 2010

Hmm

I ran out of both Yogi Detox and Egyptian Licorice a little while ago and haven't been brave enough to try Timothy's again. But today I finally found Egyptian Licorice Mint!! (at the Good Food Store for about $5). Before I only drank it at school because it was relatively inexpensive, fifty cents or something for the tea bag.

However, after drinking a cup of it just now, I think I prefer the plain Egyptian Licorice; it's a bit sweeter. I still really like the Egyptian Licorice Mint, but not as much as I thought I did... haha.

On a side note, I was listening to 107.5 fm in my car the other day, and Rihanna's "Rude Boy" was playing. I've heard the song before but, like with all other song lyrics, I never paid attention to what the message was. OMG O.o !!! haha halfway through the song I realized she's singing very explicitly about sex. I have slightly mixed feelings about this, but overall it doesn't bother me. Except that I'm so slow to realize things like this.

Also, I've started a new scarf <3 The pattern is from Knit Scene special issue 2010, and it's an irregular rib scarf, basically alternating with different amounts of knits and purls. I'll post pictures once I've knitted a few more inches =) p.s. I'm reusing the yarn from the checkerboard scarf because I made a mistake and didn't know how to fix it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥