Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 14... All about Berny!!

Day 14


and because you can never take just one picture of her:

Day 14
She likes to EAT paper too


The story of the broken toy: 
It was one of those kitty wands with a string of detachable feathers on a ball chain. One day I came home and Scott told me it was broken. Now the end of the wand has a string attached to the ball chain... and no way to attach the feathers to it. She LOVES the chain! She bites it and drags it around with her. I would cut the string and chain off of the wand, but I'm afraid she would try to eat it. At any rate, when we aren't playing with her with it, we put it out of Bern's reach. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥