Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Roundtrip

Yellowstone! We left last Wednesday and returned on Saturday. It was sort of a birthday trip (for Scott) slash meet up with his grandpa and grandma slash take off much needed time from work. I had never been to the park in autumn time only spring/summer, and it was still so beautiful. It was during elk mating season and we saw the biggest bull I've ever seen studding it up with four lady cows.

Pictures to come as I upload them to Flickr.

Unfortunately, I caught a cold somewhere along the line and am still feeling it. But I went to the doctor today and she says it's only a viral cold. I have a prescription for some cough medicine, so hopefully I will stop coughing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥