Monday, August 15, 2011

August is the new July

How does that phrase go? ...Christmas in July...? Around here, it's certainly Christmas in August. Yesterday I started planning my holiday knitting and cast on a pair of fingerless mittens for a gift. This will be my first year where I've actually had time to plan ahead for Christmas gifts.

You know, I've never understood the stigma of giving/ receiving socks. I LOVE socks and they are practical. If I ever become proficient at knitting socks, I'd hope that my recipients would wear and love them too. But I don't think I'll have to worry about that this year, as I haven't made any progress on my first pair (still about three inches away from the heel. sheesh)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥