Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ek

Coach Ek died on Friday, in the warmth of his home with his family. The news article is a nice one but it is hard to put someone's life, character, and values into print. Friday was the day he left the hospital so he could spend his last days at home. My parents cooked the Ekegren's a meal and brought it up that night. It was New Year's Eve. I stayed home and cried all night, not because I knew what happened, but my intuition must have. It saddens me that he didn't make it to the new year. But if he had, would that be better?

My heart goes to the Ekegrens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥