So many things have happened this month. How about a fly-by blog post with a ton of photos?
1. We celebrated Erin's birthday at our last Book/Craft Club
|Emily made yummy lemon bars to celebrate|
and Abbey kind of worked on her girl owl:
it's funny, Abbey has been working on this owl for months but it never seems to change ;) bwaha
the spread was amazing, as usual:
Our next book is Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, which looks very interesting and fun.
2. I received a wonderful wooly package from my dear friend, Lorri, in the UK:
Both hanks are incredibly delicious! I'm still undecided what to knit with them, but I think a little shawl with the green hank would be gorgeous.
3. We also celebrated my second brother's birthday:
4. Scott's mom performed in a Jubilation bell concert:
It was beautiful and tinkly-sounding and so lovely to experience. I tried to YouTube a good video of people playing bells, but a scary video of an exorcism came up in the results and freaked me out (see for yourself: YouTube "bell concert church" and it's at the top O.o)
5. I fiiiiiinally turned the heel on dad's socks and am on the foot:
6. Our Book Club's First Annual Holiday Switchy Switch was last weekend and it was amaaaaazing!!! Of course, I didn't take photos, but here are some of the wonderful crafts I was gifted, and some handmade items I purchased from my crafty friends:
I am in love with these t-shirt coasters made by Autumn!! Thanks Autumn, and Erin for letting me have them :)
The following pairs of earrings are from my friend, Shari:
They are all gorgeous and I love them!
And this beautiful necklace was made by Katie! I LOVE sand dollars!
It was such a wonderful day spent with the best people. We watched Christmas movies, stuffed our faces, exchanged gifts, CRAFTED, and some of us took naps. I am truly thankful to have such beautiful ladies in my life.
That's all for now, happy Wednesday!