Friday, May 13, 2011

Photoless

I apologize that I don't have any photos to post. I don't have a good excuse. It's not that the weather was horrible and I couldn't go outside for photos, because it's been beautiful the last few days. And it's not that the finished objects aren't finished...because they are. And it's not for lack of wanting to write, because I've wanted to but blogger has been down since yesterday afternoon.

I guess I've just been lazy =)


I just got off work a little bit ago, and I have a few things to say about that.

The first is, there exists certain people who have so much nerve that they will bring food from another fast food establishment into yours (not that it's mine, God no. I just work there), precede to sit down, and eat it. Then ask you for a fork. And then refill their cup with soda from your pop machine. AND leave crumbs. Forty five minutes before closing.

The second is, some men think it's ok to say "good girl" to a complete stranger, in relation to sandwich building. It is never ok to do this, and it's downright creepy.

The last is, a severe disappointment. I thought my last day working with this particular woman was last Monday. In fact, it will be tomorrow. The best way I can describe this woman is to compare her to Kreacher, from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: short, skinny, wrinkly, crazy hair, mutters to self, and rude.

But I'm home and and showered and watching silly videos with Scott on wimp.com.

Congratulations to everyone graduating tomorrow!! I'm there in spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥