Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I turned five and three quarters years old

I am savoring birthday cheesecake while I write this post. It is the most delicious and best cheesecake I have eaten, and my mom made it ^-^

birthday2011 009


The crust is made from Vanilla Wafers, not graham crackers, and it has a slight taste of toffee. The topping is sour cherry.

birthday2011 010
Napkin-ring Chef also deeply enjoyed the cheesecake


I am so lucky and thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. My birthday was really just an excuse for all of us to have dinner and spend good time with one another, and I so enjoyed it.


birthday2011 015
The most special person in my life

Gram made my favorite dinner: scalloped potatoes and ham...yum.


birthday2011 013
and I just love this photo =)


2 comments:

  1. That cheesecake looks delicious! And what a sweet picture of you and your grandma. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it was so delicious! and thank you =) she's a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥