Thursday, March 31, 2011

FO!!

First finished Object in sooo long! But it was definitely worth it =)

Seed Stitch Baby Blanket for Molly Madison:

Baby blanket for Molly Madison

2011 Knit Challenge: 10 I think, 50 to go!

I am so proud of this blanket! To date, it's the largest thing I've knitted! and I LOVE the texture!! Knitting the seed stitch was a pain, but it feels so nice!

Baby blanket for Molly Madison


(Free!!) Pattern from Lion Brand
Lion Brand Pound of Love in Lavender
Needles: US 10 1/2

Baby blanket for Molly Madison

Unfortunately, I just learned today that mom and baby returned home today... to St. Louis! I knew I was on a time crunch but thought I had a few more days. I really wanted to personally hand this to her, but I guess the US Post Office will do. 

Now I'm reaaally jonesing for some quick knit projects haha

2 comments:

  1. Your blanket is beautiful! And I agree - seed stitch is a pain, but in the end worth it because it looks so nice. I am sure both mom and baby will love the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristie! This blanket was definitely worth it =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥