Monday, May 14, 2012

Scott's Socks II

Scott's 2nd pair!
I love the stripes!



Woo hoo! 

Yarn is Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox. The colorway should actually be called Mr. Grinch, because that's what the color reminds me of! But really, I don't know what the colorway is called.

I used 2.25 mm needles because I read Alpaca Sox needs to be knit at a tighter gauge since it loosens. I did not love knitting with this yarn. It was very splitty and undefined. But I absolutely looooove the finished fabric!! So squishy and wonderful. I have two other skeins of this yarn (in different colors) that I received for Christmas last year, and I will undoubtedly knit a pair for myself.


Scott's 2nd pair!



Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. yeah for finished socks! love the grinchy color~

    have a great week jesse~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Katie!! I think I might rename them to Grinch socks :) It's too hot now to wear them, but he was wearing the heck out of them!

      Happy weekend!

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥