Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is it May or January?

Maybe I'm exaggerating a little. But it snowed this morning. And it's also only 34 degrees F at 12:50 pm. Brr!
 
May 2nd: skyline is hidden by the SNOW and clouds. There are mountains...somewhere. #photoadaymay


This is the view from our kitchen window. Usually you can see mountains in the background :) Even though the weather has gotten a bit nasty this week, I know warm weather will be back soon. And I am still so in love that all the trees are budding!! Makes me happy to see them.

Part of me hopes this weather keeps up tonight (I'm pretty sure it's in the forecast for the week) because I just borrowed this funny book from the library:

Woo hoo!! I am over the moon that my library has this book electronically! I've been wanting to read it for a long time :) #kindle #reading #mindykaling
Yup, that's my cabled Kindle cozy in the background :) still working great!

and I want nothing to do other than to wrap myself in blankets, knit, and read! This book has been on my reading list since it was published and the first few chapters I've read so far are hilarious. I think Mindy Kaling is just great.

It's super easy to borrow an e-book from your library too (it needs to offer Overdrive). Sign into your library account via a computer. When you find a book you want to check out, it should give the options to either download to your computer or download to a Kindle. After you click on download to Kindle, it will prompt you to sign into your Amazon account. To receive it on your Kindle, you have to turn Wi-Fi on and allow the device to sync and check for new items. Voila! (I learned how to do this today).

Time for work. I hope it's a bit warmer in your area than it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥