Saturday, June 18, 2011

FO: Flashback

knitcrochet 003


2011 Knit Challenge: 21 Knit, 39 to go!

This is an altered Garter-Ridged hat from 60 Quick Knits, only in different colors, and a slightly different decrease at the top (and I added more purl rows up the hat).

I really like the colors together, but I think I might try a different interaction. Probably Fair Isle. The purple is Patons Classic wool. The blue and orange are Cascade 220 (sorry I don't have the color numbers on hand...if you really want it I can look for them). And the yellow is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes.

I think this is one of the more masculine hats I've ever knit....but I can't think of any men in my life who'd wear it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥