Wednesday, April 30, 2014

baby knits

I did all of that baby knit grumbling for nothing :) I enjoyed knitting these wee little things so much.

for Katja



for Katja


Pattern: Barley by tincanknits and I used this flower pattern 
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash in Chocolate and Marina


for Katja


This was my first time knitting Barley and it's adorable!! I want to knit one for me...badly! 

for Katja



for Katja


for Katja


Pattern: Magic Coffee Baby hat by Tracey Kay and with the same flower pattern as Barley
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Dove Heather, Carnation, and Rogue (the flower)

for Katja



for Katja

Pattern: Spring Baby Headband by Amy Andersen 
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Dove Heather, Carnation, and Rogue
 

for Katja


These are being mailed today xx and I really hope they fit!


One more photo of wee things:

P1050280

We are preparing!!!! What are you planting in your garden this year?

Happy Wednesday, my friends!!! xx
Jesse

6 comments:

  1. Super cute baby knits in great colors. I love the knitted flowers, such a lovely detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think the flowers are cute too :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous baby hats! The flower additions on them are chic! No garden for my building but I have an orchid that's had a new shoot and blossoms are coming. My little one has marigolds growing from planting them last Wednesday as a birthday gift favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefanie!! My cousin really wanted flowers so I hope she likes them too :) she should be receiving the package any day now, can't wait!

      Ooh I love orchids!! Do you have any advice to get one to grow a shoot? I've had one for about six months or so, and it hasn't changed much. Marigolds are so fun to grow! What a great idea for a birthday favor too!

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥