Wednesday, April 30, 2014

baby knits

I did all of that baby knit grumbling for nothing :) I enjoyed knitting these wee little things so much.

for Katja



for Katja


Pattern: Barley by tincanknits and I used this flower pattern 
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash in Chocolate and Marina


for Katja


This was my first time knitting Barley and it's adorable!! I want to knit one for me...badly! 

for Katja



for Katja


for Katja


Pattern: Magic Coffee Baby hat by Tracey Kay and with the same flower pattern as Barley
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Dove Heather, Carnation, and Rogue (the flower)

for Katja



for Katja

Pattern: Spring Baby Headband by Amy Andersen 
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Dove Heather, Carnation, and Rogue
 

for Katja


These are being mailed today xx and I really hope they fit!


One more photo of wee things:

P1050280

We are preparing!!!! What are you planting in your garden this year?

Happy Wednesday, my friends!!! xx
Jesse