Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nom nom

I pretty much died when I saw these knitted candy corn on the Purl Bee and I had to knit some:


Untitled


Super easy and each little candy corn only took me about thirty minutes.

Pattern: Candy Corn! by Whitney on the Purl Bee
Yarns: I was lucky I had all the right colors in my stash! Three different yarns: Patons (white), Cascade 220 (orange), and Knit Picks Wool of the Andes (yellow)
Needle: US 6, magic loop
Modifications: The first one I knit to pattern, but the second and third I modified the placement of increases to k1, m1r, k3, m1l... etc, mainly because I knit using Magic Loop, so it's easier to m1 after knitting one

Untitled



So cute, right? I want to make a whole basketful!

6 comments:

  1. I saw and fell in love with those too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't gotten around to knitting any more though...

      Delete
  2. those are just too cute & you're right, a whole bowl of them would be sweet!

    happy tuesday jesse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Maybe I will make it a goal to have completed by next Halloween!

      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Your candy corn's are too cute. I may have to start knitting again.😊


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carissa! Thank you, they were fun to knit :) I think you should start knitting again :)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥