Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ssksk12in12: 7 finished!

Untitled


Two pairs are finished! These are the Brown Socks and the Scrappy Socks, and I realize they have very creative names :)

And, more for my own record than anything, the information:

Brown Socks
Yarn: Regia Silk (from Christmas)
Needles: 2.0 mm
Stitches: 64, I think
Toe up

Scrappy Socks
Yarn: Regia Silk, Berroco Sox, Alpaca Sox, and a little Cascade in Sweet Stripes
Needles: 2.25 mm
Stitches: 60 sts
Toe up 

And here's the pair on the needles now:

I am happy, I am elate socks! Knitpicks Felici in Rainbow. #knitting #socks #knitpicks #ravelry


It's Knit Picks Felici in Rainbow. So happy!! I'm calling them the I am Happy I am Elate Socks because they make me so happy, and the crazy, laughing yoga guy makes me so happy too.

Happy Tuesday, everyone. I'm in the middle of washing/drying my fabric for the quilt!

2 comments:

  1. all 3 pairs are adorable. I love your scrappy socks. Came to you from the Ravelry blog thread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! The scrappy socks were fun to make! Thanks for visiting me, that's really neat you found me from that thread!

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥