Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ssksk12in12: 7 finished!

Untitled


Two pairs are finished! These are the Brown Socks and the Scrappy Socks, and I realize they have very creative names :)

And, more for my own record than anything, the information:

Brown Socks
Yarn: Regia Silk (from Christmas)
Needles: 2.0 mm
Stitches: 64, I think
Toe up

Scrappy Socks
Yarn: Regia Silk, Berroco Sox, Alpaca Sox, and a little Cascade in Sweet Stripes
Needles: 2.25 mm
Stitches: 60 sts
Toe up 

And here's the pair on the needles now:

I am happy, I am elate socks! Knitpicks Felici in Rainbow. #knitting #socks #knitpicks #ravelry


It's Knit Picks Felici in Rainbow. So happy!! I'm calling them the I am Happy I am Elate Socks because they make me so happy, and the crazy, laughing yoga guy makes me so happy too.

Happy Tuesday, everyone. I'm in the middle of washing/drying my fabric for the quilt!