If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
1. Tanis Fiber Arts - um..gorgeous, hand-dyed yarns, beautiful knits, cutest Whippet; just a few reasons why I love this blog!
2. My Sister's Knitter - I love Andi so much for her enabling! Plus, she is the sock queen
3. life on coyote hill - Katie shares bits of her daily life and I especially love her posts about gardening!
5. Rebecca Danger - monsters and dinosaurs! Plus, she took monthly photos of her newborn and it was awesome seeing him change!
6. not martha - such a creative gal!
7. Susan B. Anderson - Susan seems like a very down to earth person and I love reading her posts about life and knitting
8. Knitting Like Crazy - a new to me blog, but I loved knitting Jen's Faux Cable socks and she knits such beautiful things
9. New Dress a Day - Marisa is a genius! Proficient blogger and seamstress! If you need sewing inspiration, check her out :)
10. A Great Leap in the Dark - this blog follows a couple who is in the process of building a tiny house and making it into a home. It's great to see the progress! Plus, I have a deep fascination with little houses, not that I could live in one (with all my stuff)
11. Sew, Mama, Sew! - since I'm just learning to sew, this is a great blog to read and familiarize myself with techniques and projects!
12. Knit, Stitch, Click! - Dani is a knitting, sewing, weaving queen! I love seeing her new creations
13. North of 49 - I always enjoying reading this blog; Kristie blogs about a wide variety of things
14. Do You Mind if I Knit - whimsical is a great word to describe this blog!
15. Whiskers & Wool - a mix of crochet and cats
Seven Things About Me:
1. I like sneezing
2. I've seen every episode of the Golden Girls about a thousand times
3. I hate soggy cereal, but Scott will actually let his cereal sit to get soggy
4. When I was young, I wanted to live in a lighthouse
5. I'm very OCD about some things, like keeping the kitchen sink clean
6. I magic loop socks, but I think socks on double pointed needles is more aesthetically pleasing
7. Yesterday when I called in a prescription at work, the guy on the other end said I had a nice voice and that if I read a book to someone, they would fall asleep. Kind of weird, right?
I hope you all have a great weekend!! It's our anniversary so we are planning something fun!