Friday, December 3, 2010

O Christmas tree...

Well, after an interrupted night of sleeping and waking up at 5:15 in the morning for work with lead legs, I decided to call in. I decide it's a good idea, especially since I've been under a bit of stress lately with classes and grades, and I don't want to wear myself thin and get a cold. Plus, since I'm working two jobs now, I'll at least be able to make back what I lost today. Actually a little bit more. That's nice.

I'm in the process of transferring all the pictures from my digital camera to my flash drive, so I can completely erase all pictures from the XD card. I transferred a lot of them already but I don't know which ones. I'm playing on the safe side. And, my card is so ancient that it only has 256 megabytes, which I'm pretty sure, they don't even make cards that small anymore. Anyway. It holds about 350 pictures, which isn't that many if you think about it.


We put the tree in the window seat. It think it's nice next to the alive plants...

I realize it's a little early, but last night we (mostly me, Scott watched) set up our Christmas tree! Last year my grandma gave me her old one (it's an artificial) because she downsized in tree size.


So cute!
 She kept all the ornaments with it which was a big but wonderful surprise for me. Some of those ornaments are so imprinted in my memory that they cause instant nostalgia when I see them. I am a little worried about Berny and the tree, since a few ornaments have bells (her favorite) and there are a lot of dangly, sparkly things. But the tree survived the night so I'm hopeful.


This little guy was so hard to photograph because I couldn't hold steady



Currently the tree topper, he's kind of mischievous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥