Saturday, April 13, 2013

two old FOs :)

I finished both Hitchhiker and the Colorblock shawl in March, but never took photos of them! (with a real camera, instead of my cell phone, I mean :) )



Hitchhiker


Pattern: Hitchhiker by Martina Behm
Yarn: Madeline Tosh Sock in Tart
Needles: 3.25 mm
Notes: I wanted to use as much of the skein as possible, and ended up with 35 teeth

This yarn is soooo beautiful, I loved knitting with it. This is my second time knitting this pattern, and it is my favorite! I have yarn to knit my aunt one too :)

Hitchhiker

It started snowing!!

Colorblock Shawl

Pattern: Colorblock Shawl by Jenn Pfeiffer
Yarn: Knit Picks Felici Sport in Sunny Day and Lana Gatto VIP
Needles: 4.0 mm
Notes: The only modifications I made were sandwiching the MC between the CC (which ended up being the main color!), and shortening the length of the shawl.

Colorblock Shawl

I love it!! Both yarns are super soft, and the Lana Gatto has a touch of cashmere in it :)

Colorblock Shawl

That's it for now! Hope you guys are having a great weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. The two are beautiful! Great yarns! Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hitchhiker!
    I finished one on the weekend, and immediately cast on another.

    both shawls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beks! Hitchhiker really is my favorite pattern :) they are addicting!

      Delete
  3. i love them both jesse! i'm working on a shawl through a kal and loving it~ it has been a bit of a challenge but has made me think and stay on top of things!

    have a great week my friend!

    katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thank you :) I cannot wait to see your shawl!

      I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  4. Great shawls you made for yourself. I esp like the fourth pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kepanie! It was worth the little snow storm :)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥