Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FO: Keep Chill II beer cozy

I really did finish this beer cozy yesterday, honest. And it was in time to make my Rocket Goal too.

beer cozy



2011 Knit the Book Challenge: 5 things knit, 55 to go!


I'm not really sure why I added this strip. I think I was going to do ribbing the whole way up but then thought a basketweave would be nice, and then I abandoned it. It's kind of random now.

beer cozy





beer cozy bottom
Bottom



For whatever reason, this cozy is looser than my first cozy. No clue why. (not true, I'm just too tired to consider the possibilities).


ETA: beer is Kirkland brand, Hefeweizen variety

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥