Monday, September 6, 2010

Hi ho!

Happy Labor Day! This is probably the first year since I was 16 years old and had my first job, that I actually get Labor Day off of work ^-^ Unfortunately, Scott still must work...

This three day weekend has been great and something I could definitely get used to! I was hoping to break out my sewing machine and start some sewing projects, but I'm not sure I'll get to it. I started early this morning on my ode, and have a decent start on it. I still need to finish the first part of Momaday's The Names and write a two-page response to it, as well as think of a powerful story to tell in my Storytelling class tomorrow.


N. Scott Momaday



I miss my old apartment, where I lived by myself and could veg out all day watching The Golden Girls and drinking coffee. Today, however, reminisces those days as I've had the apartment almost completely to myself ^-^ but now I really do need to get cracking on this homework. I did take a break to work on my Granny Square afghan and eat some pretzels. No more slacking!!

If I have time today, I'll take some photos of the dresses I want to alter and maybe even start working on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥