Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This is how I knit:

(pictures from last night)

This is how I knit:

1. Obtain sleepy cat.

She likes to lay on top of my yarn and then play with it when I pull more out.

2. Turn on Golden Girls, or another awesome t.v. show, to listen to and occasionally glance up to watch the good parts.

3. Cold beer (^-^)

Lately, Session has been my favorite, but I always love Blue Moon or Alaskan Amber.

Although this setup works pretty well for me, I'd love to join a knitting/crocheting circle! I have a few friends who enjoy knitting and crocheting also, we just have to coordinate something =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥