Friday, July 26, 2013

two FO posts in one day? I'm on fire!

I finished my aunt's Hitchhiker a little while ago, but just got around to taking photos (I remembered right before I sealed it in the envelope!).


Aunt Karla's Hitchhiker


The History: (if you're interested!) A few months ago she asked me to knit her a shawl but for me to choose the color. Originally I had Great Divide Shawl in mind but once I cast on, I decided the colors and pattern weren't for her (they are becoming Pendulum instead!). Then at the closing sale of one of Missoula's yarn shops, I found this gray MadTosh and knew it was the right one. To knit her a Hitchhiker with this yarn was a no brainer  :)


Aunt Karla's Hitchhiker


Aunt Karla's Hitchhiker


It's pretty official that I adore Madeline Tosh.


Aunt Karla's Hitchhiker



Aunt Karla's Hitchhiker

Happy weekend!!


(this one does not count towards Andi's Get it Done KAL because I finished it before the KAL started!)