Wednesday, July 3, 2013

FO, pair #5


Pair 5/13 #summerysockkal

Pattern: Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder (because I am OBSESSED with this pattern)
Yarn: Lynai Yarns in Loch Nessa
Needles: US 2.25 mm magic loop
Pair 5/13!

Yay, a finished object!! I hadn't been knitting very much the last few weeks because of my increased work hours. Thank goodness my shifts are back to normal. I even cast on a new pair of socks! It's a pair for Scott, and they're supposed to be a secret...but I'm really worried they might not fit. I'll post a photo as soon as they are long enough to be interesting :)

I've been busy this week spinning for Tour de Fleece! Here's a link to my Ravelry progress page, where I say a few words on the day's spinning. So far I've been able to spin everyday :) aaaaaand I finished spinning this:

#tdf #igspintdf13 #teamaylmtdf13

I am so excited to knit with this yarn! Initially I wanted it to be a scarf/cowl, but now I can see it as a hat... ohhh!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July!

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous!

    I haven't knit a pair of hermiones every day socks but I may just have to.
    I'm still working on the vanilla lattes. Clearly you are my sock pattern inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are sweet! I highly recommend this pattern!

      Delete
  2. Our socks look great! 5 pairs so far this year - nice work!

    That purple yarn is divine. I think I'd go with a scarf or infinity cowl just to be able to use up as much of the yarn as possible. Gorgeous!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been giving infinity cowl more thought after you mentioned it! I still haven't decided though :) but yes, I definitely want to use every inch up!

      Delete
  3. Happy 4th!

    I'm knitting some Hermione's as well. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany!! Yours are gorgeous, love your yarn! You always knit with the prettiest yarn, though.

      Delete
  4. If I could only knit Hermione's everyday sock pattern for all my socks, I would be happy.
    Your's are beautiful in that yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to knit those Hermione's everyday socks! Your version is really nice. I hope they fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are great socks to knit :)

      Delete
  6. You spun beautifully. I didn't know you spun. The socks look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kepanie! I have just recently started spinning and I love it :)

      Delete

Hello there! Thank you so much for your time ♥ I always respond to your comments directly on this page, so if you would like notification of this, please click Notify Me xx

♥ Thank you! ♥