Wednesday, July 3, 2013

FO, pair #5


Pair 5/13 #summerysockkal

Pattern: Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder (because I am OBSESSED with this pattern)
Yarn: Lynai Yarns in Loch Nessa
Needles: US 2.25 mm magic loop
Pair 5/13!

Yay, a finished object!! I hadn't been knitting very much the last few weeks because of my increased work hours. Thank goodness my shifts are back to normal. I even cast on a new pair of socks! It's a pair for Scott, and they're supposed to be a secret...but I'm really worried they might not fit. I'll post a photo as soon as they are long enough to be interesting :)

I've been busy this week spinning for Tour de Fleece! Here's a link to my Ravelry progress page, where I say a few words on the day's spinning. So far I've been able to spin everyday :) aaaaaand I finished spinning this:

#tdf #igspintdf13 #teamaylmtdf13

I am so excited to knit with this yarn! Initially I wanted it to be a scarf/cowl, but now I can see it as a hat... ohhh!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July!