Monday, January 21, 2013

freaky deaky

I would have liked a different post subject to break my blogging absence. But I am really creeped out!

Ok, Scott leaves for work everyday at the same time. It's early, and I try to wake up with him but usually sleep in. Today, he left like normal and I fell back asleep. I woke up to him touching my leg and then heard him leave through the garage. I figured he forgot something and needed to come home to get it, but didn't want to wake me up. It was 7:45 am. I texted him, "Was that you?" and he writes back, "???"

O.M.G.!!!!

I checked all the doors and windows, everything was locked. Everything looked to be in order. Berny was sound asleep on the couch.

The best I can come up with is I was somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, and mistook the events for reality.

But.... holy shit!