Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have a few gifts in progress to show you.

The first is a pair of socks for my dad. The pattern is Simple Skyp by Adrinne Ku, and the yarn is Knit Picks Stroll sport in Midnight Heather. It is a little more blue in person; it's pretty black in the photo. I am loving this pattern!

P1030353


The second gift WIP are these mitts for my cousin:

P1030386


Isn't it pretty? I am in love with this mitt. The pattern is Cafe au Lait by Paula McKeever, in Ella Rae DK. I haven't cast on the second one yet, but the first only took a few days.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed by Christmas knitting, especially since I started cross stitching and that's taking half my free time :) I went idea shopping today though, and I am starting to feel a little better about the situation. I can't share what I bought today because it might be for someone who reads my blog! ;)